- Congregations who are looking at their building needs and making decisions about how to best use their space for ministry get support at largely subsidized rates through the Annual Manna Fund
- New congregations purchase or build their first Holy Place through the Interest-Free Loan Fund
- Established congregations are eligible for special low-interest loans to remove physical barriers and make their buildings accessible to all through the Accessibility Loan Fund
- Congregations who are struggling to make their loan payments receive assistance through the Interest-Free Loan Fund
- Church leaders can count on immediate building support when disaster strikes their Holy Place from the Disaster Response service at no cost because of the Annual Manna Fund
- Congregations can rely on a no-interest loan for repairs when a building has suffered uninsured damage from a natural disaster through the Interest-Free Loan Fund
- Disciples Church Extension Fund can continue providing investment opportunities for individuals and congregations, offering competitive loans for Holy Places, and developing superior financial and building services for Disciples of Christ congregations everywhere.
From left: TaShana Robinson, Manager of Donor Relations, Bethany Watkins Lowery, Director of Development, and Kim Watkins, Annual Funds Manager
Please feel free to be in touch about additional giving opportunities or with any questions you may have via phone at 800.274.1883 or email.