Holy Places Grants for New Church Ministries
Your congregation is a new faith community that is growing in mission and is in need of a Holy Place to serve as the primary center for worship and other church activities. You have developed a plan to fund this new Place, but a “boost” in capital funding would help to ensure the long-term sustainability of your new church.
Thanks to generous donors, the Holy Places Fund helps new Disciples congregations like yours acquire a home. Disciples Church Extension Fund now awards Holy Places Grants for the acquisition of an initial long-term Place. The Fund will consider requests from Disciples congregations who understand Place to mean ownership of real property or whose ministry provides for Place in other ways. Read more about Holy Places Grants.
- Buying Church Property
- Choosing a Site
- Church Facility Maintenance
- Environmental Sustainability/Stewardship
- Flexible Space
- Radical Hospitality
- Renovation or New Construction
- Green Chalice – Environmental resources from Disciples Home Missions
- Treasurer’s Handbook in English
- Treasurer’s Handbook in Spanish